Originally released on Columbia (CL 1193) in 1958.[askew]
(Mono Reissue) 'Previously released as US CL 1193.
First CBS issue has the playing speed on the label as '33'.
Recorded February 4 and March 4, 1958 at the Columbia 30th Street Studio in New York City. Digitally Remastered Directly From The Original Analog Tapes. All Digital Engineering and Mastering at CBS Studio, New York. * Alto Saxophone - Cannonball Adderley
* Bass - Paul Chambers (3)
* Coordinator [Jazz Masterpieces Series] - Amy Herot, Mike Berniker
* Drums - 'Philly' Joe Jones
* Engineer [Digital Remix] - Tim Geelan
* Liner Notes - Charles Edward Smith
* Mastered By - Vlado Meller
* Other [Historical Research] - Nathaniel Brewster
* Piano - Red Garland
* Producer - Teo Macero
* Producer [Remix Producer] - Teo Macero
* Tenor Saxophone - John Coltrane
* Trumpet - Miles Davis
LIMITED EDITION CLASSIC LP'S .
LONG 33 1/3 PLAY // DELUXE INNER SLEEVES.[bertus]