'℗© 1996 Concord Jazz, Inc.
All selections except 3, 5, & 7 recorded direct to 2 track.
'Bop Stew' and 'Unknown Samba' remixed at Different Fur Recording, San Francisco, CA.
'Just You, Just Me' remixed at Sound on Sound, New York, NY.
Assembled at PER, Hayward, CA.
- Track 1 from the Concord jazz album 'All Bird's Children.'
- Track 2 from the album 'Evolution'
- Track 3 from the album 'Bop Stew.'
- Track 4 from the album 'Flash.'
- Track 5 from the album 'Bouquet.'
- Track 6 from the album 'Flowers for Hodge.'
- Track 7 from the album 'The Songs Carmen Sang'
- Track 1: recorded using the Dolby SR system at Clinton Recording Studios, New York, NY. June, 1990.
- Track 2: Recording using a Sony 3202 recorder at A&R Studios, New York, NY. May 1988.
- Track 3, 5: Recorded using the Sony 3324 Digital 24-track recorder live at Kan-i Hoken Hall, Tokyo, Japan. November 1987 (remote recording facility furnished by Sound Creators, Inc.)
- Track 4, 8: Recorded on the Studer A-810 with Dolby SR at A&R Studios. April, 1989.
- Track 6: recorded using the Dolby Spectral recording process at Red Rock Studios, Saylorsburg, PA. June 16-17, 1991.
- Track 7: recorded at Sound on Sound, New York, NY. March 21-22, 1995.'[discogs]